Analytics in Kendis provides an overview of all the activities that are being done on the board. This information is summarized into graphical and tabulated formats that dispense all the necessary information one needs to know in just a glance.
Half-Donut Progress Charts
Under the Analytics section, next to the burndown chart, there are Half-Donut Charts. There are three separate charts that are described below:
- Progress by Features: This is the first chart that shows the percentage of all the planned features according to their status category.
- Progress by Story: The second chart shows the percentage of all the planned stories under their parent according to their status category.
- Progress by Story Points: The third chart shows the percentage of all the planned story points according to their status category.
Progress by Team
This is a bar chart that shows the percentage of the stories done by each team. This percentage is calculated on the basis of how many stories or stories points have been marked as done. You can toggle between Story Points and Number of Stories. You can choose to select data for a single or multiple sprints.
Progress by Card Types
This displays the percentage of done tasks for each card type. You can switch between viewing the progress by Card by Status or Linked Items Status. This percentage is calculated on the basis of how many cards or linked items have been marked as Done. You can choose to select data for a single or multiple sprints.
- All the statuses under "Done" category will be used to calculate the story points and percentages.
- The values at the charts dependent on the type of cards selected.