Kendis caches the Jira meta data for the projects that you use on your boards. The local caching is done at Kendis at the time when you bring your features into Kendis board, using filters/JQL.
In case you make a change in Jira, e.g.,
- Rename a status
- Created new status
- Renamed custom field
- Updated custom field values
- Created new custom field
Then you must update the Jira meta data manually at Kendis.
Follow these steps to update
- Go to your board
- Click on the "Edit Board Settings" under "Board Settings"
- Go to tab "Create New"
- You will see the list of the projects that are on the board
- Click on the "resync" icon next to the project name.
- Once the process is completed, close this dialogue and you should see the latest values at Kendis board for your Jira items.