Kendis provides a flexible method to map your story points estimation field from AzureDevOp/TFS to the Kendis Estimate field.
When you create your new board, Kendis shows the "Load Project" screen, once the selected project is loaded, Kendis shows the screen to select the fields.
- Parent Estimate = Feature Estimate Field
- Child Estimate = Story or backlog item Estimate Field, e.g, Story Points
- Parent Due Date = Feature Date
- Child Due Date = Story Date
If you didn't select the field at the time of loading project, you can follow these steps
- Open Edit Board Settings
- Select "Azure DevOps Projects" tab
- Expand the project you want to select the values for
- From the drop down's select the relevant values, as shown in the screen below.
- Once you select the fields, you don't need to "Resync"
- Simply click on the X sign marked in the above screenshot
- Kendis will refresh your board automatically to reflect these changes.